Congratulations to our #SomersetGardenDay competit
Click here for Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition you give us permission to use the contents as part of Somerset Garden Day’s social media campaign.
- The competition is open to residents of the county of Somerset aged 18 years and over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.gardenday.co.uk
- Closing date for entry will be 16th May at 17:00. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Cash to the value of £3,000 for one winner.
- The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Emily Estate and not to any other party.
- The promoter is Emily Estate (company no. 849 6160) whose registered office is at (Hadspen House, Castle Cary, BA7 7NG).